Maine GOP and the Maine Trump Victory campaign is currently accepting applications for qualified individuals to join our team as Field Organizers for the 2020 campaign.
Field Organizers play a critical role in the field program, working to grow the grassroots movement for electoral success in 2020. They manage numerous volunteer relationships within their region and directly conducting voter contact to build capacity and persuade voters.
- Responsible for all day-to-day field operations within their turf
- Recruit, manage, and train volunteers to organize their communities and neighborhoods into teams.
- Register, persuade, and motivate voters through neighborhood organization.
- Develop voter contact plans to organize their turf based on its unique characteristics.
- Identify and cultivate Neighborhood Team Leaders via One-on-One meetings.
- Plan and execute events and trainings within the turf.
- Build relationships with key community leaders and surrogates.
- Ensure data integrity and quality of voter contact.
- Attend regularly scheduled field staff and political calls prepared to talk about goal progression, upcoming events, and field resources.
- Responsible for completing assigned trackers & reporting back progress in the field on a daily and weekly basis.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to successfully relate to voters and volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel to meet campaign goals
This position is until November 2020.
This position requires individuals to work a non-traditional schedule including weekends and some holidays if needed as the campaign progresses.
To apply for this position, please email your updated resume and two references to Ben Hincher: firstname.lastname@example.org