The Maine GOP is now accepting applicants to join our growing team as a Communications Fellow.
The Communications Fellow will directly work Maine GOP Executive Director, Political Director, and Trump Victory team to share critical campaign communications through all our platforms.
- Draft email copy for press releases, campaign updates, and events
- Draft and edit social media copy to promote our candidates
- Monitor social media for breaking stories to support our candidates
- Assist with our pertinent communication responsibilities as needed
To apply for the Communications Fellowship, you must be able to:
- 25 hours per week
- Work independently and meet deadlines
- Working laptop and smartphone
- Excellent written communication skills
- Research experience
This Fellowship will begin in early September and lasts until November 5, 2020. The Maine GOP offers a bi-weekly stipend for this Fellowship. This position requires individuals to work a non-traditional schedule including weekends and some holidays if needed as the campaign progresses.
A letter of recommendation is also available upon completing the fellowship. Academic credit can be arranged with your college if they offer academic credit for internships. To apply for the Communications Fellow, please email your updated resume and two references to Maine GOP Political Director Justin Davis: email@example.com