As a Data Fellow, you are a first-class resource for State and/or Regional entities including state parties, field staff, campaigns, and other similar groups.
Building a World-Class Voter Contact Operation
- Work with the State Director, State Data
Director, State Party, campaigns and stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition
of data in/data out on a daily basis.
- When circumstances arise, create and implement specific data plans to accommodate and work with additional or above entities to ensure data in-take and mitigate data loss.
- Relay data requests, questions, universes, tags, and general questions to the State Data Director and monitor progress on key projects.
Reporting and Tracking
- Monitor the daily volunteer voter contact and
field staff universes and surveys including
Advantage door-to-door and phone.
- Assist the State Data Director with goals and objectives for national voter contact program as directed by the Trump Victory State Director
- Maintain tracking of daily, weekly and yearly volunteer voter contact.
- Create and manage Google Sheet trackers for the field staff
- Manage volunteer lists, reports, and other projects for our world-class field program
- Assist with training State Party and campaigns
on political technology including GOP Data Center, Advantage Door-to-Door apps
and phone systems, and Volunteer CRM
- Work with State Party and State Victory director to support a continuing education program, specifically for data platforms and volunteer contact tools.
- Maintain ongoing document of additional data platforms and technology being used throughout State entities and determine if integration between State Party, RNC and entity is achievable.
Learn About Maine’s Election Laws
- Individual must familiarize self with state voting laws, historic election results and trends. This includes early/absentee and Election Day turnout, voter registration and voter file.
- Experience with data management or a strong desire to learn.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Mandatory continuing education.
- Willingness to learn what they do not know.
- Individual must be highly motivated with the ability to self-educate and solve problems outside with little initial familiarity of the subject.
- Organization, time management and ability to hit deadlines on time.
- Public speaking and ability to provide training to large groups or field staff.
- Troubleshooting of field staff and state party data-related issues.
- Be a team player with the ability to maintain a clear head in high-stress situations.
- 25-30 hours per week with a bi-weekly fellowship stipend
- This position requires individuals to work a non-traditional schedule including weekends and some holidays if needed as the campaign progresses.
This position is until November 2020.
This position requires individuals to work a non-traditional schedule including weekends and some holidays if needed as the campaign progresses.
To apply for this position, please email your updated resume and two references to Patrick Fallon: firstname.lastname@example.org