Representative Jack Ducharme is serving his first term as a member of Maine’s House of Representatives.
He is no stranger to public service:
- HealthReach Community Health Centers, Board of Directors, 2020
- Madison Area Health Council, Treasurer, 2016 – present
- Weston Woods and Waters Advisory Council, 2019-present
- Town of Madison, Board of Selectmen, Vice Chairman 2011 -2020
- AMS Emergency Services, Inc, Board of Directors, Secretary, 2011-2020
- Madison Business Alliance, Founding Member, Chairman of the Board 2010-2012
- MSAD #59 Board of Directors, 1999-2005, served 2-three year terms
- Skowhegan Area Chamber of Commerce, Director 1981-1987, President 1984-1986
- Grandfather of 8 beautiful grandchildren including 2 sets of twins!
- Choir Director/Cantor – St. Sebastian Church, Madison, ME
- Financial Secretary – Guardian Angel Council, Knights of Columbus