During last week’s National Week of Action, Trump Victory made an unprecedented voter contact push, connecting with over 47,000 voters in Maine in our best National Week of Action yet. Meanwhile across the country, the Trump Victory team made 10 million voter contacts nationally. Mainers and Republicans across the nation are fired up, and we are well positioned to re-elect President Trump and Republicans up and down the ballot in November.
“Maine Trump Victory has once again crushed expectations and proven that support for President Trump is only snowballing in the state. We never left Maine after the 2016 election, and our ability to contact voters directly and spread the President’s message gets more impressive every day.”—RNC Spokesperson Nina McLaughlin
Trump Victory has invested hundreds of millions of dollars since 2014 into our data program, which is today allowing us to continue to contact voters from the safety of our homes during these unprecedented times. As we continue to ramp up our staffing, digital presence and voter contact efforts, Joe Biden and the Democrat Party simply cannot compete.
- While the nation manages the coronavirus outbreak, the Trump campaign and RNC are turning to their unprecedented virtual and digital campaign tools to ensure there is safe campaigning.
- Today, Trump Victory announced the hire of 300 additional staff, bringing the national field staff total to over 1,100.
- The Trump Victory field effort will be nearly double the size of the Biden campaign effort.
- The RNC and Trump campaign have a significant cash on hand advantage over the DNC-Biden campaign with over $255M in the bank and have hauled in over $742M cycle to date.
- This cycle, Trump Victory has already trained and activated 1.2 million volunteers.